Northwestairline Kindersitzfrage

semmel

FLI-Silver-Member
Hallo,
wir werden 2009 mit NWA fliegen. wer ist mit denen schon mal geflogen und hatte fürs Kind einen Autositz dabei? Unsere Lütte ist dann 1 Jahr und dann bleibt ja nur der Römer King Quickfix mit Flugzeugzulassung übrig, denn in nen Maxi-Cosi kann ich se dann nimmer quetschen.
Wer hat Erfahrungen mit dem Sitz im Flieger?
Semmel

tibum

FLI-Bronze-Member
Can I bring my own car seat?

Northwest, KLM and Continental accept federally approved child restraint seats for use during the flight when a separate seat is purchased for your child. Federally approved child seats must bear a label stating that they are certified for use in motor vehicles and/or airplanes, or have the appropriate certification of a foreign government or the United Nations.

Seats without approved labels or backs, and
http://www.nwa.com/kanaiq/nwaAAQ/ und dann bei questions child seat eingeben

tibum

FLI-Bronze-Member
Can I bring my own car seat?

Northwest, KLM and Continental accept federally approved child restraint seats for use during the flight when a separate seat is purchased for your child. Federally approved child seats must bear a label stating that they are certified for use in motor vehicles and/or airplanes, or have the appropriate certification of a foreign government or the United Nations.

Seats without approved labels or backs, and booster seats, loop belts and belly belts cannot be used in flight. These must be checked or stowed for the duration of the flight.

Federal Aviation regulations prohibit customers traveling with a child in a car seat from sitting in the Exit row or in the row directly in front of or behind an exit row.

Find out more...

das war es jetzt aber wirklich :roll:

Oben